Care: Dennis T. Monteiro, MD, FACS
Dennis T. Monteiro has
earned a reputation as
a top Philadelphia area plastic surgeon, in Valley
Forge, the greater Delaware Valley, and beyond for
Dr. Monteiro earned his medical degree from the prestigious Jefferson
Medical College. He is currently the Chief of the Division of Plastic
Surgery at Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Monteiro is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. That means
he has met education, practice, examination and ethical standards of
excellence for two of the most respected organizations in his field.
Read the testimonials on
this web site of some of Dr. Monteiro's patients to find out first
hand how much care and skill Dr. Monteiro puts into his craft.
- Education: MD, Jefferson Medical College; BS, Pennsylvania State University, Summa Cum Laude
- Chief: Division of Plastic Surgery, Phoenixville Hospital
- Board-Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship: American College of Surgeons
- Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Medical Association
- Member: Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Member: Chester County Medical Society
- Member: American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Internship: Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: General Surgery, Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA; Plastic Surgery, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Monteiro and his staff hope that as you read the descriptions
of the procedures offered (above,
in the menu system), you will be amazed at the remarkable
results now possible.
They look forward to helping the beautiful new you emerge.