Dr. Dennis T. Monteiro has earned a reputation as a top Philadelphia area plastic surgeon, in Valley Forge, the greater Delaware Valley, and beyond for beautiful results.
Dr. Monteiro earned his medical degree from the prestigious Jefferson Medical College. He is currently the Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Monteiro is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. That means he has met educational and ethical standards of excellence for three of the most respected organizations in his field.
- Education: MD, Jefferson Medical College; BS, Pennsylvania State University, Summa Cum Laude
Chief: Division of Plastic Surgery, Phoenixville Hospital
Board-Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship: American College of Surgeons
- Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member: American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Member: American Medical Association
- Member: Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Member: Chester County Medical Society
- Internship: Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: General Surgery, Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA; Plastic Surgery, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Monteiro and his staff hope that as you read the descriptions of the procedures offered (above, in the menu system), you will be amazed at the remarkable results now possible. They look forward to helping the beautiful new you emerge.